- News Weather forecast: Dry weather in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru to witness pre-monsoon rains
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Dell introduces new consumer PCs and displays
Dell introduces a new line of laptops.
Dell has announced a new family of Inspiron all-in-ones, an updated XPS 15, an Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 Special Edition, six S Series displays, and the availability of and new color for the XPS 15 2-in- 1. The new assortment of systems powered by Windows 10 and are packed with Intel's latest 8th Gen Core processors.
Dell Cinema, announced at CES 2018 is designed for immersive content consumption on a PC, is available on the majority of new consumer PC lineup. It is comprised of three pillars enabled through software and hardware solutions:
- CinemaColor: New technology, paired with advanced hardware and
- software power content with incredible dynamic range.
- CinemaSound: Waves MaxxAudio Pro to boost volume and clarify every tone, for studio-quality sound.
- CinemaStream: Killer Wireless and SmartByte channels maximum bandwidth to your videos and music.
Dell is making its flagship XPS 15 even more powerful with the latest 6-core 8th Generation Intel Core processors and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics. It also includes a stunning UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge touch display with 100 percent Adobe RGB color for lifelike images for creation or entertainment. It is the smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop in the world and is also one of
the lightest, starting at four pounds.
Added value standard extras include Windows Hello log-in with an optional fingerprint reader integrated into the power button, and ultimate connectivity with Thunderbolt 3 with four lanes of PCI Express and HDMI 2.0.
The new XPS 15 2-in-1, unveiled at CES 2018 is now available for purchase worldwide (beginning March 29, 2018). It is a high-performance 15-inch 2-in-1 with a stunning InfinityEdge 4K display in a slim 16 mm form.
Dell is also announcing a new brushed onyx color option for the new XPS 15 2-in-1 to complement the original silver option, that will become available in select countries starting May 2018 on both
Dell.com and BestBuy.com, and in select Best Buy stores.
The Inspiron 22 and 24 3000 AIOs feature up to 7th gen Intel Core processors, up to 16GB of storage, DDR4 memory, and optional NVIDIA GeForce MX110 discrete graphics. Available in both glossy black and white, the systems are equipped with a 21.5-inch or 23.8-inch FHD IPS wide-viewing angle monitor with a large edge-to-edge display, built-in stereo speakers featuring Dell CinemaSound, a keyboard and mouse, and CinemaStream.
The new Inspiron 24 5000 AIO includes up to Intel 8th Gen Core processors, optional NVIDIA GTX 1050 gaming quality graphics, and Intel Optane Memory. It features a 23.8-inch InfinityEdge IPS display with anti-glare and FHD resolution, and up to 32GB DDR4 memory. Conveniently log in with one look with Windows Hello and optional IR-camera, or use Cortana voice recognition.
Lastly, the new Inspiron 27 7000 AIO introduces an enhanced AIO experience and powerful performance with up to Intel 8th Gen Core processors, an optional NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card, nearly-borderless 27-inch InfinityEdge display with up to 4K UHD resolution. The machine provides support for next-generation technologies such as video streaming and Windows Mixed Reality Ultra DDDR4 memory and a dual hard drive option, with up to 1TB HDD and 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
Dell XPS 15 2-in- 1 is available globally on Dell.com starting at $1,299.99, with the brushed onyx version available starting in May. It will also be available on BestBuy.com and at select Best Buy stores.
- Inspiron 15 7000 2-in- 1 Special Edition is available in the U.S. on Dell.com starting at $1,299.99. It will also be available on BestBuy.com and at select Best Buy stores.
- Inspiron 22 and 24 3000 AIOs are available globally on Dell.com starting at $399.99.
- Dell S Family Monitors are available globally on Dell.com starting at $209.99 (S2319H); $199.99 (S2319HN); $249.99 (S2419H); $239.99 (S2419HN); $329.99 (S2719H); and $ 319.99 (S2719HN).