- 19 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Three Huawei MateBook models leaked; one looks like Microsoft Surface
Three new Huawei MateBook models have leaked.
Back in 2016, Huawei announced the launch of the Microsoft Surface competitor - MateBook. The Huawei MateBook is a 2-in-1 PC that runs Windows 10.
Now, it looks like the Chinese manufacturer is all set to unveil the next-generation variant of the 2-in-1 model along with two laptops. A tweet posted by Evan Blass' Twitter page confirmed these models and their codenames too. The sizes of these MateBook models are not revealed yet, but it looks like they will measure 12, 13, and 15 inches. The codenames are Pascal, Bell, and Watt.
When they are launched, Pascal is likely to be called Huawei MateBook E, Bell will be MateBook X, and Watt will be MateBook D. There is a possibility that these MateBook models will not only differ in terms of their size but also have different configurations.
MateBook E will be the most powerful
Of these, Pascal was spotted in the benchmark recently. Even Roland Quandt tweeted that it has a 15-inch display. Pascal is said to be powered by a Core i5-72000 processor paired with 8GB of RAM. The other models of MateBook might not have a powerful processor or a bigger RAM as in Pascal.
MateBook E is similar to Surface
On closely observing the images those have been leaked, the MateBook E aka Pascal seems to be similar to Microsoft Surface. It looks like it is not permanently attached to the kickstand or keyboard.
Other two are mere laptops
While Pascal is likely to be a 2-in-1 device more than a laptop. The MateBook X and MateBook D are just like regular laptops with different hinge designs.