- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lenovo announces Miix 630 2-in-1 Detachable: CES 2018
With integrated 4G LTE support, the Miix 360 also comes with a full-sized keyboard and digital pen.
Lenovo has announced the Miix 630, the company's latest Windows 10 S 2-in-1 detachable that delivers the power and productivity of a laptop and the always on, always connected mobility of a smartphone. With integrated 4G LTE support, the device also comes with a full-sized keyboard and digital pen.
The Miix 360 is perfect for today's tech savvy generation as it delivers the kind of always-on, always connected freedom that smartphone users expect, and what laptop users want. Instead of relying on public Wi-Fi networks, its 4G LTE allows users to check emails, share files, shop online or even stream their favorite shows without a hitch.
As mentioned earlier, it runs on Windows 10 S operating system, making it ideal for users who want consistent performance and streamlined security by running apps exclusively from the Microsoft Store. Users also has the option to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro at no cost. Windows 10 S also enables Cortana, Microsoft's voice-enabled intelligent personal digital assistant, on the Miix 630.
Under the hood, the all new Lenovo Miix 360 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It also features a 12.3-inch WUXGA+ touchscreen, on which users can draw and edit with the Digital Pen. Interestingly, the detachable keyboard can serve as a screen protector when users are on the go.
As for the battery, the device offers incredibly long battery life of up to 20 hours of local video playback. Moreover, it gives you constant connection even in standby mode, ensuring longer battery life. Standby mode lets you stay connected with up-to-the-minute emails, notifications, message syncing and Skype calls in standby mode.
The Miix 630 is built with a fan-less design that packs more power with efficient heat processing into a smaller Snapdragon 835 mobile chipset. The device is just 15.6mm thick and it weighs just 1.33kg, making it easier to carry it anywhere anytime.
Lenovo has also annouced the ThinkPad X1 series at the CES 2018. The newly announced lineup include the X1 Tablet (3rd Gen), and the X1 Carbon (6th Gen) and X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) laptops. Other than that, the company has introduced the Lenovo Smart Displat with built-in Google Assistant.