TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Lenovo, the global PC and Tablet brand, announced its latest Think portfolio with Intel 8th Gen Intel Core processors. The newLight range of ThinkPad X1 along with the T, X and L series provides the solution for professionals on the go'.
Commenting on the launch, Rohit Midha, Director, Commercial Named Account, Lenovo India said, "The digital transformation has catapulted businesses to transform their workforce. The latest Think portfolio is in line with the changes that new technologies have brought about. With the new Intel® processor coupled with the legendary attributes of our Think product, the latest thin and light range is well equipped for the mobile workforce of today and tomorrow" he further added.
The new range includes ThinkPad X, T and L series along with the premium X1 Tablet, X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga. ThinkPad models come with enhanced security and reliability for their devices. Lenovo has also added physical webcam covers to the new models. The new models also feature eighth-generation Intel Core series processors, USB-C power adapters for universal charging and additional Type C/ Thunderbolt Ports that enhance Mobility. There is also a new side mechanical dock for better stability and longer platform life.
Highlights of the ThinkPad Portfolio 2018:
ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Starting from Rs. 1,21,000) and X1 Yoga (Starting from Rs. 1,26,000):
The laptops are said to support Dolby Vision HDR and an exceptionally bright display supporting up to 500 NITS peak brightness
• A user can replace camera-covering sticky notes with ThinkShutter Camera Privacy physical webcam cover
• Glance eye tracking with the IR camera offers heightened productivity and security
• X1 Carbon remains the world lightest 14-inch commercial laptop with a virtually unbreakable chassis built using advanced carbon fibre composite
• X1 Yoga is the world's only convertible with integrated pen and Global LTE-A capability
ThinkPad X Series - Yoga Flexibility and Compact Design ThinkPad X280 starting from at INR 73000, X380 Yoga starting from at INR 87,000, both available from April 2018
• Mil-Spec tested for durability, the ThinkPad X series can work in some of the world's most inhospitable places
• Rapid Charge delivers 80 percent battery in 60 minutes with X280 offering up to 16.6 hours and X380 Yoga offering up to 13.6 hours of battery life
• X280 is 20 percent lighter (2.5 pounds) and 15 percent thinner (17.4mm) compared to its predecessor
• X380 Yoga enhances the end-user experience with Active Pen and secure access made easy with the IR camera and Windows Hello
ThinkPad T Series - Corporate Workhorse ThinkPad T480 starting at Rs. 69,000, T480s starting from Rs. 86000 and T580 starts at Rs. 74000 all available starting April 2018
• Security with IR camera, fingerprint reader and ThinkShutter Camera Privacy to protect valuable user data.
• Optional discrete graphics power premium displays up to UHD on ThinkPad T580
• Extraordinary longevity with extended battery options delivering up to 27 hours of battery life
• ThinkPad T480s, at just 2.9 pounds is one of the lightest business laptops in its category
ThinkPad L Series
Available from April 2018, ThinkPad L380 Yoga starting from INR 65000, L380 starting from Rs. 61000 L480 starting at Rs. 54,000 and L580 Starting Rs 55000
New 13-inch form factors and redesigned thinner and lighter 14 and 15-inch laptops offer customers greater choice
• Optional multi-touch displays, complete docking solutions and powerful 8th Gen Intel® CoreTM processors offer great performance and exceptional value
• ThinkPad L580 can also offer new discrete AMD graphics