TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Lenovo Launched P50 and P70 Laptops with Intel's Quad-Core Xeon Processor
Chinese multinational computer technology company, Lenovo has launched P50 and the P70 laptops under its Thinkpad line-up. Both these laptop comes with Intel's first mobile Xeon processors based on its Skylake microarchitecture, which allows user to add up to 64GB RAM.
Lenovo launched both these mobile workstations at the SIGGRAPH 2015 Conference and Exhibition in Los Angeles earlier this week.
Lenovo ThinkPad P70 - Key Specifications
Lenovo ThinkPad P70, is packed with 17-inch display (both in Full HD and 4K display resolutions). It is powered by a Intel's quad-core Xeon E3-1500M v5 processors, up to 64GB of DDR4 ECC RAM, Nvidia Quadro graphics cards, supports up to 1TB SSD or 2TB HDD and two USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Lenovo ThinkPad P50 - Key Specifications
Lenovo ThinkPad P50, sports a 15.6-inch 4K display and packed with ntel's quad-core Xeon E3-1500M v5 processors, up to 64GB of DDR4 ECC RAM, Nvidia Quadro graphics cards, supports up to 1TB SSD or 2TB HDD and two USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Moving on to the OS, both the laptops come with Windows 10 and Ubuntu OS. Further, the Lenovo ThinkPad P70 comes with a price tag of $1,999 (approx Rs. 1,29,364), while the P50 variant costs around $1,599 (approx Rs. 1,03,478)