- 7 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 7 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 7 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 7 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Lenovo unveils new consumer laptops in India: Check out all latest models here
The festive season is around the corner in India and all tech companies are in the race of introducing new products to make the most out of it. While smartphones are all-time hot, affordable and high-end laptops are also in huge demand.
Lenovo, the Chinese tech major known for its smartphones and laptop line-up, today announced the company's latest range of consumer laptops in the Indian market. The new range comprises of five laptops that as per Lenovo further strengthens company's endeavor to offer innovative and breakthrough technology to its customers in the country.
Let's have a look what Lenovo has to offer with the new range of laptops.
Priced at Rs. 51,090, Ideapad 510s is a 14-inch portable laptop designed to be an on-the-go machine. The laptop comes equipped with Harman Kardon audio system, has the option of 1 TB HDD or 256 GB SSD storage and is powered by a 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor.
It has a dedicated AMD Radeo R7 M460 2 GB graphic card and come running Windows 8. The laptop has memory options by up to 8 GB DDR4 RAM.
Next in the list is Ideapad 710S, which comes at a price of Rs. 73,390 and targets consumers who are looking for a lightweight laptop that can offer heavy-duty performance.
It packs a 13.3-inch full HD IPS panel and is equipped with a high-speed PCIe solid-state drive and quick-charging facility. The laptop has built-in JBL stereo speakers and can be configured by up to 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM options. It runs on Windows 10 and is backed by a 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor.
The Ideapad Y700 is priced at Rs. 128,090 and is a desktop-class gaming laptop. It caters to growing demand for gaming PCs in India and offers the hard-bundled gaming kit worth Rs 19,496 at just Rs. 2,999 to gamers in the country.
The laptop boasts a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display and comes powered by an Intel i7-6700HQ processor paired up with 16GB (2X8GBDDR4 2133) RAM. There is 1TB 7MM 5400RPM storage and N16P-GX GDDR5 4G(HYBRID) graphic card. Besides, the laptop also includes an armoured back-pack, mechanical mouse, gaming mouse and a special headset.
The budget ideapad 310 will sell at Rs. 28,390 and comes with full HD touch screen display and Stereo speakers with Dolby technology. The laptop is powered by a 7th Gen Intel CPU along with NVidia graphics capability. It comes with 1TB HDD and options by up to 8GB DDR4 RAM.
The most affordable of the lot, Miix 310 is priced at Rs. 17,490 and is a 2-in-1 machine. It weighs just 580g and offers consumers choice of a 2-in-1 detachable laptop and a tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 1280 x 800pixels IPS display, 64GB eMMC storage and 4GB of RAM.
The 2-in-1 is powered by an Intel Atom X5 Z8350 Processor and comes running Windows 10. Other features include- a 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, Intel HD graphics and stereo speakers.
Lenovo will sell the laptops online as well as through company's retail chain across the country.