- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Microsoft Surface beats Apple MacBook marginally in popularity: study
microsoft's Surface lineup has surpassed Apple's devices both at home and offices.
Microsoft has been bragging about a new study these days that suggests the Surface lineup has surpassed Apple's devices both at home and offices, and employees actually prefer Windows devices over Apple's MacBooks and iPads.
A study conducted by Creative Strategies on a panel of 1,300 US consumers, shows no less than 72 percent of the users who make do with a Microsoft Surface actually want it as their personal device as well, compared to 65 percent in case of the Apple MacBook.
The survey also shows that the Surface Pro is the popular choice among the users who want to replace their laptops with 2-in-1 devices. The Surface Pro outclasses the Apple iPad by 11 percent.
The study also shows that most Surface users are proud to be seen using a Microsoft device. Up to 77 percent of the respondents said that they enjoy working on a surface device, while only 52 percent of them had the same opinion about Apple devices.
Furthermore, the study suggests that most employees who get a Surface model fell more cared about the device, compared to who receive the Apple MacBook. However, both devices are said to be on par when it comes to functionality.
"People who perceive the Surface as the leading notebook brand over Apple do so because they see it as the best implementation of Windows and Office," the study shows. "Employees who use Apple for work feel strongly that Surface devices have the best implementation of Windows 10."
According to the research, Microsoft's Surface lineup is the only "the only brand" that can go head-to-head with the Cupertino giant.
Microsoft concludes the post by recommending business leaders to buy the Surface models for their employees, explaining that most "will love the fact that you invested in them because there is a sense of pride that comes from owning a Surface."
Besides, Microsoft also recently announced the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Deep Neural Networks (DNN) to improve real-time language translation for Hindi, Bengali, and Tamil. As per Microsoft, the technology will help users in getting results that are more accurate and natural while surfing the internet across any website on the Microsoft Edge browser, on Bing search and Bing Translator website.