- 8 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 23 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 38 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 57 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- News ‘Could not even get Leader of Opposition chair’: Ram Vilas Paswan mocks Congress' defeat
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
MSI launches three new advanced gaming laptops in India
MSI GT75VR Titan, GE63VR/73VR Raider gaming laptops launched in India.
Taiwan-based hardware manufacturer MSI has yet again launched a series of new gaming laptops in India.
As such, the company has announced three gaming laptops which are GT75VR Titan Pro, GE73VR Raider, and GE63VR Raider for Rs. 3,24,990, Rs. 1,85,990, and Rs. 1,49,990 respectively. All the three laptops are powered by the latest technology and hardware. The laptops come with the seventh generation Intel Core i7 processors, Nvidia's current generation GPUs, and are even VR compatible.
In any case, let's have a look at the laptops in detail.
MSI GT75VR Titan Pro
GT75VR Titan Pro is the most expensive gaming laptop in the lot. The laptop comes with a 17.3-inch full-HD display with 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by the "Core i7 7820HK CPU with over 4GHz overclock capability. The laptop also features 32GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, and Killer N1535 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chipset. GT75VR Titan Pro comes with 3 GPU options: GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 SLI, or GeForce GTX 1070.
The GT75VR also sports other features like the True Color Technology 2.0, NAHIMIC VR, MSI 120Hz display with HDR color. The Dragon Center has been upgraded on the GT75VR. It also incorporates a sophisticated cooling system and much more.
MSI GE63VR Raider and GE73VR Raider
Coming to the two other laptops in the new lineup MSI GE63VR Raider and GE73VR Raider, these laptops will be available in 15.6-inch and 17.4-inch full-HD displays respectively. MSI GE63VR Raider comes with Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 GPU, while GE73VR Raider comes with Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 GPU.
GE63VR Raider and GE73VR Raider are powered by a Kabylake i7 7700HQ+HM175' processor, has 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, and a 1TB HDD. The laptops have a two-year warranty, and also feature Killer N1435 combo Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chipset.
In addition, these two models will be shipped with the latest Cooler Boost 5 technology for advanced cooling during intense gaming sessions. MSI claims that the laptops also boast of the fastest 3ms 120Hz panel with 94 percent NTSC Color Gamut for smoother and sharper HDR ready visuals.
Talking more about the features, these laptops are equipped with giant speakers by Dynaudio, which is a full-sized chamber that is 5x bigger than any regular design; and the speakers are also 2 to 3x bigger than others at this level of laptops. Besides the company claims that these speakers offer over 50 percent enhanced audio quality.
All in all, the three new laptops sport a mechanical gaming keyboard with RGB backlighting under every key. The keyboard has been designed in collaboration with Steel Series. Apart from this, the USB port also comes with its own LED lighting features.