- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- News Muslim woman names her new-born child, 'Narendra Damodardas Modi'
- Sports Warriors' Iguodala considering retirement
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung, Asus reportedly prepping high-end Chromebooks
The devices should give a tough competition to Pixelbook.
2017 is a great year for Chrome OS given the launch of many new hardware products. Both Samsung and Asus added new members to their Chromebook family. However, their products fail to match up the standard of the newly launched Google's Pixelbook.
This is why Samsung and Asus are said to be working on high-end models of Chromebooks. The information comes from a "very reliable source" as reported by the publication ChromeUnboxed. According to the source, the Samsung Chromebook Pro and Asus C302CA may arrive soon with some significant upgrades in terms of specs and features. The devices should give a tough competition to Pixelbook.
Currently, these two models carry 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and an Intel Core m3 processor under the hood. While for Chrome OS the features are pretty impressive, they are way behind as compared to the Google Pixelbook. For those who are not aware, the Pixelbook is powered by Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
So we can see why Samsung and Asus are planning to launch "high-powered" versions of these Chromebooks with better specs. As per the publication, the upcoming models will be powered by a Core m7 processor which will be coupled with a whopping 16GB of RAM. Well, quite a huge leap there!
Unfortunately, other than the processor and RAM capacity, no other information is available regarding the specs. We neither have any clue about the pricing of these devices. Hence, we have no option but to wait for more details to emerge.