- 33 min ago Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
- 1 hr ago India's Digital Rupee 'Retail' Pilot Program Launched: What's Different From Cryptocurrency?
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi MIUI 14 Features Teased: More Feature Packed Than MIUI 13?
- 3 hrs ago POCO X5 Pro 5G Surfaces In IMEI Database: Snapdragon 782G SoC, 5000mAh Battery Expected
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Large Cap Banking Stock Zoomed 16.28% In 1 Month, Buy For Rs 197 Target Price
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2022: Unnati Hooda cruises into quarter-finals
- News Server crash at Mumbai airport, huge queue at counters; flight services hit
- Movies Salaar First Review: Prabhas's Action Thriller With Prashanth Neel Is Going To Be A Huge Hit?
- Education CLAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be out n 1st week of December 2022: Get the Direct Link & Steps to Download the Hal
- Lifestyle Praying In Hinduism: How To Do It Right
- Automobiles December 2022 - New Car Launches In India - Here's What You Should Look Out For
- Travel What Is G20 Presidency And What ASI Sites To Be Illuminated From Dec 1 To 7, Know Details
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Series India Launch On March 17; Pre-Reservation Goes Live
Samsung recently teased the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 on Amazon. Now, the brand has officially confirmed the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Book2 series in India. The lineup comprises two models namely -the Galaxy Book2 Pro and the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360. The Samsung Galaxy Book2 series is confirmed to launch on March 17.
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Series Launch Officially Confirmed
The official site of Samsung has confirmed that both the Galaxy Book2 Pro and the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 are launching on March 17 in the country. The launch event will be live-streamed on March 17 at 6 PM on Samsung.com.
One can now pre-book the Galaxy Book2 series laptops by paying Rs. 1,999 and the pre-booking will be open until March 16. Besides, the Samsung Galaxy Book2 series laptops can also be purchased via Amazon and Flipkart. The pre-order on Flipkart will go live on March 18.
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Series Features In India
The dedicated microsite for the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 on Amazon has already confirmed few features of the upcoming Galaxy Notebook. Also, we already know the detailed features as the laptops were originally launched at MWC 2022 event. Both the laptops of the Galaxy Book2 series is launched in two sizes -- a 13.3-inch model and the 15.6-inch model. They run Windows 11 OS out-of-the-box.
The 13.3-inch model of the Galaxy Book 2 Pro comes with an AMOLED display with FHD resolution and touch support. The laptop has used the Intel Evo 12th Gen Core i5/i7 processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. The device 13.3-inch model weighs at 0.87KG and also includes Wi-Fi 6E¸ Bluetooth 5.2, and so on.
The 15.5-inch model of the Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro is also based on the AMOLED display and powered by the 12th Gen Intel Core i5/i7 processor with up to 32GB LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB of storage. The 15.6-inch variant packs 68Whr battery, while the 13.3-inch model is backed by a 63Whr battery; however,both variants come with a 65W fast charger in the box.
Coming to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360, it ships with the Super AMOLED display that supports Full HD resolution, up to 500 nits of peak brightness, and 120 percent DCI-P3 color gamut coverage. It is powered by the Intel Evo 12th Gen Core i5/i7 CPU paired with the Intel Iris Xe graphics and comes with up to 32GB of LPDRR5 RAM and 1TB SSD.
Like the Galaxy Book2 Pro, the smaller variant of the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 comes with a 63Whr battery, while the 15.6-inch model packs a 68Whr battery. It also includes a 1080p web camera, a fingerprint scanner, stereo speaker setup with AKG tuning and Dolby Atmos certification, and so on.
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Series Expected Pricing In India
The exact price of the Galaxy Book2 Series in India is still unknown. Considering the price of the global model, we expect the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 might come at around Rs. 67,000. It will be better to take it as a hint and stay tuned for the official announcement on March 17.