- 4 min ago Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- 23 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 54 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- News Karnataka CET 2019 to be declared today at this time
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung discreetly launches an upgraded Chromebook Pro
Samsung silently brings new upgrades to its Chromebook Pro.
Samsung launched one of the most efficient Chromebook Pro last year, offering a 12.3-inch display with 2400 x 1600 display which is among the best seen on laptops. Its Core m3 was also a welcomed upgrade over the Chromebook Plus. The only issues users faced were related to its keyboard. Travel wasn't satisfactory and lacked the backlit keyboard. Well, that has changed now.
Samsung has now launched an updated version of the Chromebook Pro on its official website, listed as "Samsung Chromebook Pro with Backlit Keyboard." As far as the specifications are concerned, both devices are alike, apart from the addition of a backlit keyboard. Honestly, this will be a huge turn off for most as the device offers the same Core m3 paired with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, at the same cost of $599.
It might be hard for users to buy this device since you get the same product at the same price without any noticeable changes. Loyal Samsung buyers might want to try this one out if the company has managed to improve the keyboard significantly.
Apart from the updated, Samsung also has few new devices lined up such as Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy A6+ and more. but if we keep the smartphones aside, the company is also poised for bringing innovative concepts to life. Samsung recently filed a new patent with the US Patent and Trademark Office that comes under patent number US D813,864 S 'Wearable Electronic Device' that appears to be a wearable with that will have an ability to extend its display. More precisely, it will feature a rectangular display that will extend to double the size of the frame.
While a lot of patents usually don't make it to the mass production stage and aren't always the accurate representation of the product, this patent depicts a screen nearly identical to the watch band. It will have a curved screen that would wrap around the user's arm, extending down towards the elbow.
It's difficult to say whether this product will ever be released in the market. Also, there's not much of a description available with the patent, and also the practicality of the design is in question.