- Microsoft Xbox One X Review: Breaking limits of living room gaming with native 4K support
- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft Whiteboard app is now available on Windows 10 platform, iOS to follow soon
- Microsoft Surface Go Vs 6th Gen iPad: Affordable tablets from flagship brands
- Microsoft Surface Go launched for Rs 27,000, competes against the 6th Gen iPad
After Apple and Google, it's Microsoft's turn to set the stage for company's 2016 plans for its consumers. The tech giant is holding up an event on October 26, where the company is expected to make some big announcements in the world of software and hardware.
The October 26 has a theme "the next chapter in the Windows story" and will be live-streamed on October26 at 7:30pm IST. Here is what we expect Microsoft to showcase to world.
Windows 10 future
Microsoft is going to talk about company's vision for the future of Windows 10 and is expected to detail new features in Windows 10. That the company plans to ship in two major software updates next year.
Besides, there will be news around Windows 10 Redstone 2.
New Surface Hardware
As per reports, Microsoft is expected to showcase an all new Surface machine, which is supposed to be an all-in-one (AIO) PC under its Surface brand. The new Surface machine is expected to come in three screen sizes - 21-inches, 24-inches, and 27-inches.
Other OEM Devices
As per reports, Microsoft will also introduce a number of OEM devices. The company will be highlighting a slew of its OEM partners' Windows 10 devices there.
Xbox will also be a hot topic
Microsoft will also make some Xbox-related announcements at the event. The company will also discuss how some of Windows 10 new features will feed into its Xbox gaming strategy across both platforms.
Windows new Mobile device?
Microsoft is long done with Lumia series of handsets and might talk about new 'Surface Phone' or 'Surface Mobile' device. However, there's no official word on it.