- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 2 could be lighter than a Kg; new details revealed
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 2 should be more lighter and powerful than its predecessor.
Xiaomi appears to be planning for a successor of the Mi Notebook Air which was launched last year.
Although Xiaomi is widely popular for its affordable smartphones, it had unveiled a lot of products in different categories.
One such device is the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air which had received a positive response from the customers for its slim profile and of course, the easy-on-the-pocket price.
From the latest rumors, it appears as if the company is planning to unveil the successor of the notebook, possibly called the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 2.
As per the reports, the successor to the Mi Notebook Air will be in the production phase starting this April.
The report also reveals that the notebook will still continue to have a slimmer profile (like its predecessor). However, it's weight is expected to come down (less than a kilogram) thanks to the use of "higher lithium-magnesium alloy."
Also, the notebook is believed to be manufactured in a "cost-effective" manner but, it isn't clear if the device will be priced lower than its predecessor.
The technical specifications of the device haven't been disclosed yet. But, we believe that more information regarding the second-generation Mi Notebook Air will be revealed soon.