- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Retired Bravo named in West Indies' reserve list for World Cup
- News News18's IPSOS exit poll: BJP to get absolute majority on its own, NDA to win 336 LS seats
- Movies Sudeep Is Taking A Break From Dabangg 3 For His Daughter Saanvi! It Explains His Priorities
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Rival Alert: Lenovo launches Air 13 Pro with 4GB RAM and Fingerprint Scanner
Following the launch of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air today, Lenovo also officially announced the launch of its own Notebook laptop dubbed Lenovo Air 13 Pro.
Boasting almost similar specs to the Xioami counterpart, the Lenovo Air 13 Pro sports a 13.3-inch IPS display powered by an Intel I5-6200U processor with 4GB of RAM and 256GB ROM.
To add-on, the Lenovo laptop looks very similar to Apple MacBook Air and features 2GB NVIDIA GT940MX graphics along with a new fingerprint recognition feature, with which it gets an upper hand on Mi Notebook Pro.
The Lenovo Air 13 Pro laptop has been launched in China today and is already available for pre-sale registration from online mall Jingdong at a price starting at 4999 yuan (Rs. 51,000 approx.).