- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 4 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 21 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 21 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Saurashtra, Punjab, Jharkand and others confirm quarterfinal spots on final day
- Education Top Ayurveda Colleges in Kerala 2023
- News PKR touching nadir, Pak economy in abyss
- Finance Penny Stocks Priced Under Rs 10 That Offered Multibagger Returns In Last 1-Month
- Movies Apni He Karni Ka Phal…: Father Of Bigg Boss 16’s Sumbul Is Proud Of How She Tackled Controversies
- Lifestyle Rama Raksha Stotra: Origin, Rituals, Benefits And A Totke Upay For Prosperity
- Automobiles Ather 450 Range Of Electric Scooters To Get New Features – Atherstack 5.0 Update Coming Soon
- Travel Before You Turn 30 Try These ‘Offbeat’ Water Sports In India
Lenovo Yoga 710, Yoga 510 First Impressions: Sleek and Elegant, But too Pricey
At the launch event, the company unveiled five new products under the Ideapad lineup, two new Yoga laptops, and a new 2-in-1 convertible - Mixx 310.
The notable devices were the two new Yoga devices- the Yoga 510 and the Yoga 710. Lenovo's Yoga lineup comes with a specific purpose- it offers the convenient and portable laptop experience. It offers a 360-degree hinge and a touchscreen, which makes your working hours more fun.
That being said, we are at the launch event and spent some time with the newly announced Yoga 510 and Yoga 710. Here are our thoughts on the same.
Sleek and Elegant
The Lenovo Yoga 710 is sleek and elegant. As said earlier, the device comes with a touchscreen and you can easily use it as a tablet, thanks to the 360-degree rotational hinge. Also, it feels very light when taken into hands.
Touchscreen is very responsive
Many touchscreen laptops failed to inspire us, including the Dell laptops as well. But, the Yoga 710 has the best touchscreen in a laptop and it is very responsive in our little period.
The Yoga 510 is Bulky
Unlike the Yoga 710, the Yoga 510 is on the bulkier side and won't be that easy to carry around.
Great Audio Output
The Lenovo Yoga 710 is powered by two JBL speakers and the sound was insanely good. On the other hand, the Yoga 510 comes with two Harmon Kardon speakers, but they don't sound as good as the JBL speakers.
Priced on higher side
The Lenovo Yoga 710 is priced on the higher side at Rs. Rs 85,490. It does have some incredible features such as the latest Intel i7 processor and dedicated Nvidia GEFORCE graphics chip, but they don't justify the price tag.
We feel that the Yoga 510 is priced perfectly at Rs. 40,990 and it shares some common specifications with the Yoga 710 such as the processor, memory, etc.