- 9 min ago What Is Apple Afterburner Card? And What Does It Do?
- 29 min ago Amazon Christmas Offers And Discounts: Right Time To Buy Smartphones, Gadgets, Cameras And More
- 43 min ago Moto Razr 2019 Official Teaser Indicates Imminent Launch In India
- 51 min ago Why Mac Pro Costs More Than 1BHK Flat And Is It Justifiable?
- Finance Moody Cuts India's GDP Forecast For FY 20 To 4.9% From 5.8%
- Movies Parth Samthaan Buys A Swanky Car; Poses Happily With His Proud Mother PICTURES
- News Delhi snatched everything away: Nirbhaya's parents seek time-bound justice
- Automobiles New Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyre Range Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5,090
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barcelona and Real Madrid eye Van de Beek
- Lifestyle Cuteness Alert: A Dog Teaching Human Baby To Crawl Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 8 Classy Floating Restaurants In the World
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
15 Amazing Before and After VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies
The first thing that comes to your mind, when you think about special effect is of course the "HOLLYWOOD".
It's a known fact that most of the movies look different without any special effects. Gradually, Hollywood has perfected the art of visual effects with various technologies, where most of the stunning locations in the movie is nothing but the graphics.
On the other side, most of the people often get confused with SFX and VFX effects. Today, we thought of clearing the air between these two terms. Basically, SFX is a effects, which happens in camera during the shoot, while the VFX happens during the post production. Today we have collected 16 behind the scene shots, that shows the importance of the visual effects.
Shot from 300: Rise of an Empire!
Blue screen used during the fight scene in the movie!
Green screen employed during the war sequence.
Blue screen technology has been involved in this scene.
Making of Iron Man in the movie "The Avengers".
This scene from 'King Arthur' involves green screen technology.
This climax fight scene in 'The Avengers' also used green screen technology.
This scenes involves blue screen technology to add up more stone house.
Blue screen technology is used in this movie. Tron: Legacy is a 2010 American science fiction film produced and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
This conversation scene between Daxos and Themistocles involves green screen technology to mountains in the background.
In this movie, CG is involved for RoboCop's traditional silver suit and its new black incarnation.
To give them that robotic feel, company has developed generic walk cycle, walk-to-stop-cycle, scan cycle and so on.
The VFX artists from "Image Engine" brought the patrolling robots to life.
These are some of the visual effects done for Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity.
This is how Robert Downey Jr became Iron Man!