- 20 min ago Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- 49 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 1 hr ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- News Blackbuck case: Salman Khan acquitted of submitting fake affidavit in Court
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Movies NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ROMANTIC MOVES With Aamir Khan On SRK's Iconic Song
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
15 Amazing Before and After VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies
The first thing that comes to your mind, when you think about special effect is of course the "HOLLYWOOD".
It's a known fact that most of the movies look different without any special effects. Gradually, Hollywood has perfected the art of visual effects with various technologies, where most of the stunning locations in the movie is nothing but the graphics.
On the other side, most of the people often get confused with SFX and VFX effects. Today, we thought of clearing the air between these two terms. Basically, SFX is a effects, which happens in camera during the shoot, while the VFX happens during the post production. Today we have collected 16 behind the scene shots, that shows the importance of the visual effects.
Shot from 300: Rise of an Empire!
Blue screen used during the fight scene in the movie!
Green screen employed during the war sequence.
Blue screen technology has been involved in this scene.
Making of Iron Man in the movie "The Avengers".
This scene from 'King Arthur' involves green screen technology.
This climax fight scene in 'The Avengers' also used green screen technology.
This scenes involves blue screen technology to add up more stone house.
Blue screen technology is used in this movie. Tron: Legacy is a 2010 American science fiction film produced and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
This conversation scene between Daxos and Themistocles involves green screen technology to mountains in the background.
In this movie, CG is involved for RoboCop's traditional silver suit and its new black incarnation.
To give them that robotic feel, company has developed generic walk cycle, walk-to-stop-cycle, scan cycle and so on.
The VFX artists from "Image Engine" brought the patrolling robots to life.
These are some of the visual effects done for Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity.
This is how Robert Downey Jr became Iron Man!