- 9 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 9 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 24 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- 39 min ago Sound One X80 wireless earphones launched with microSD card slot
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Automobiles Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio DTH vs Dish TV: Find Out Which Offers Better Services and Suits Your Needs
DishTV introduces new services to combat the new entrant Reliance Jio's DTH service.
After creating a major stir in the telecom industry, the new entrant, Reliance Jio is expected to introduce its very own DTH service in India very soon maybe by December 15, 2016. Well, there has not been any official announcement of the same by the company as of now.
Reliance Jio DTH service is expected to use Jio 4G SIM card, and via which the users can enjoy free services including unlimited 4G data, calls, and message until December 31. Well, what about the plans after the Welcome offer ends?
Well, the largest DTH provider, DishTV isn't quite far behind as the company offers an impressive array of regional HD channels including Gemini HD, Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Zee Talkies HD, Colors Kannada HD, Colors Bangla HD are several other regional HD channels available.
Doing so the company is making it available for free preview until 28 December 2016. Is the free service to combat Reliance Jio? Let's find out!
So, soon after the Welcome Offer ends, Reliance Jio leveraging its 4G wireless services, is rumored to be planning to launch Android-powered Set Top Box to disrupt the Indian DTH services, which is expected to provide both broadband and television services.
Adding on to that, these android STBs is said to be bundled with Google Play services, yes, there will be some pre-installed games and apps offered to the users instantly right after the installation.
However, to compete with Reliance Jio DTH service, which is yet to be launched, the largest DTH service provider, DishTV has added three new regional HD channels to its portfolio, including Zee Marathi HD, Zee Bangla HD, and Colors Marathi HD is working to add more in the upcoming days.
On the other hand, Reliance Jio Live Television services will come with 300+ channels initially, and the users can also add up more channels of their future later, along with using the "catch up" feature, which will allow the users to track the shows and movies that were broadcasted in the past seven days, without recording the shows.
Other than these features, a user availing the Reliance Jio DTH services can watch a video on one device, pause it and resume the same movie in other device using the same credentials.
Whereas, to giving a tough competition to Reliance Jio, as per a report, DishTV is focusing on regional language content more that English channels with the aim of connecting strongly with the regional language subscribers, which the company expects will not only strengthen their presence in the HD space but will also diversify their offerings.