- 2 hrs ago Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- 9 hrs ago JetSpot Data Offers Are Better Than JioFiber And Airtel Xstream Fiber: Plans Details, Price
- 10 hrs ago Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- News Happy Father's Day 2021: Date, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, WhatsApp Status From Daughter and Son
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Automobiles Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Save Money With These Simple Online Shopping Hacks
With the festive season almost knocking the door, the online retail stores have already begun their shopping extravaganza.
There are smart shoppers who use various shopping techniques and can save nearly up to 25%. However, most people in India are unaware of these shopping techniques, and often spend extra, which can surely burn their pocket.
So it's essential to follow some shopping techniques especially during festive sales to get the best products at most reasonable prices. Here are a few simple tricks that all can try.
Shop From Desktop
Buying from mobile shopping apps is a daunting task. However, shopping from a desktop is always convenient and makes it easy for the shoppers to check and recheck on the products they are planning to purchase.
The buyers can get a better image of the product, and also makes it easy for them to compare the prices of the same product available on the other online stores.
Compare Prices of the Product With Other Stores
Anyone can install and use the shopping sale chrome extension from buyback. This tool helps buyers to compare prices of the product they are willing to purchase on the e-commerce websites, and also get the best price trends, coupons and offers available on the product.
Shopping sale chrome extension also allows buyers to get an update on any price drop. Alerts on their favorite products are provided instantly.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals
Check Out Different Store Before Purchase
An online buyer should expand his horizons, and must try out different stores before purchasing. It often happens that the same product available on Flipkart can be way more expensive on Amazon.
SEE ALSO: Here's How to Get Data for One Month at Just Rs. 33 from Airtel
Hence it is highly recommended that one should be flexible enough to try out different stores, in order to get the product at better prices or better deals.
The tool makes the comparison between stores much easier, as it displays the price comparison right on the shopping page.
Don't Get Lured By the Discounts
70% and 80% discount schemes are a common sight today. However, being lured by these discount offers will be utter foolishness. The reason being that often these online shopping stores increase or change the MRP in order to make the discount offers attractive.
This makes it a mandate ask to positively check price variation trends.
Check All Deals Before the Final Purchase
Online buyers should check and recheck the other deals in the same category to not miss the best ones. As there might be some bigger price drops on other products of the same category.