- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Odisha invites Wipro to invest in IT
Odisha government today invited Wipro to invest in information technology, health, education and social sectors in the state.
The state's invitation was given by the Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik when Wipro Chief Azim Premji met him here at the secretariat. Besides suggesting the Wipro to extend its present centre at Infocity, Patnaik urged Premji to set up a global training centre at Puri-Konark Marine drive for which land has been identified.
In addition to this, Premji also proposed to be a partner in the setting up of another IIIT, which will be established at an investment of Rs 128 crore via PPP mode.
"Wipro should take initiative to make Bhubaneswar the hub of eastern India and consulting activities. It may consider setting up its second campus at Info Valley where it can be allotted land," Patnaik said during his meeting according to an official release.
Wipro-GE Healthcare may consider to set up its healthcare facilities in Odisha, Patnaik suggested adding that it can play a significant role in the education sector by setting up model schools in the state.
"Wipro would soon expand its Bhubaneswar centre with larger facilities. We would consider investment in healthcare sector in Odisha. We would definitely look into the prospects of investment in other sectors," Premji said in the meeting according to the release.