- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- 4 hrs ago Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14” Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- 5 hrs ago Vodafone Offering 270GB Data With Its Rs. 997 Prepaid Plan
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Vs Galaxy S10 Lite: Battle Of Value Flagships
- Sports Five interesting facts about Tata Open Maharashtra
- Movies Disco Raja Pre-Release Business Report: The Ravi Teja Starrer Crosses 22-Crore Mark!
- News Siddaramiah seeks fair probe in Mangalore Airport bomb case
- Lifestyle Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
10 Best New Features of Samsung Galaxy S6 Which is Coming to India on March 23
After a successful launch of Samsung's Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge in MWC, Samsung announced that the smartphone will be hitting the shelves by mid April. Both smartphones have been designed in an different fashion, bearing metalic rims at the side and having a back panel which is coated with a Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Other than the design, Samsung has also changed its Touchwiz UI for its user and providing android Lollipop in its flagship smartphones. Do check out these features about the important features about the Galaxy S6 and share your thoughts.
The Samsung Galaxy s6 will be available in four major colours such as black, green, blue, white and Gold.
Samsung states that it has used a special colour filament to make its flagship devices look more shimmery.
Samsung has finally used metal rims on the sides of the Galaxy S6 and the Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on the back panel.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has curved screen on both sides of its display. This helps users to watch videos with ease as the screen wraps over the sides.
This is one feature the Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn't have but the S6 Edge has. The People panel shows your favourite contacts on the screen.
Notifications will pop out from the edges of the display and a user can also assign a separate colour for different contacts.
If a selected user from your contact list has called or has sent you a message, the Galaxy S6 will emit selected colour which have been assigned to different users.
Samsung has improved its fingerprint sensor. A user had to swipe his/her finger to activate the fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy S5 but, now users have to hold the home button to unlock the device, much like iPhone 6.
Samsung states that the Galaxy S6 will support wireless charging and both device will be compatible with any wireless charging pad purchased from Best buy.
Samsung's flagship will have Samsung Pay enabled in them. They can be used at stores with regular credit card readers and with NFC terminals.