- 9 min ago Redmi G Gaming Laptops Officially Unveiled; Are They Coming To India?
- 1 hr ago BSNL Launches Rs. 399 New Voucher; Offering 1GB Data Per Day For 80 Days
- 1 hr ago Vivo Independence Day 2020 Special Offers – Last Chance To Grab X50 Series, V19 and Y50 At Discounte
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Pharmacy Online Drug Store Announced; Can It Take On Flipkart?
- News Ashok Gehlot government wins Rajasthan trust vote
- Lifestyle 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Fan Bala Dies By Suicide; Had Wished To Watch Master Before Ending His Life
- Sports IPL 2020: Ashish Nehra reckons these CPL players are going to have an edge during IPL 13 in UAE
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Automobiles Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
10 Best Smartphones of 2014 With Nano SIM Card Slots
Well, we already know Apple was the first smartphone manufacturer to jump into the game of nano-SIM cards. The Cupertino-based Apple first debut nano-SIM cards when the iPhone 5 went on sale in 2012. Thus making the nano-SIM card technology an industrial trend.
But it seems that other handset manufacturers have adopted nano-SIM cards for their devices in the recent past. Google, HTC, BlackBerry, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus, Microsoft and Sony are some of the tech vendors that fully support the idea of implementing nano-SIM cards.
If you're looking forward to buy a compact smartphone with a nano-SIM card, then the Xperia Z3 Compact could be a decent choice. It has a favorable deign; plus the device does a great job in the processing department. Similarly, Sony's latest flagship handset, the Xperia Z3, comes with a nano-SIM card on-board. The pretty handset is classic example of beauty and performance.
Both the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are supported by a nano-SIM card technology. They are bigger, bolder and sexier than ever. Well, it's hard to challenge Apple's new iPhones.
This odd looking device's biggest asset is obviously the 4.5-inch strange sized display. But did you know that the BlackBerry Passport comes with a nano-SIM card?
The Motorola-made Google Nexus 6 is epic in nature. It has crazy large 5.9-inch QHD display and a 2.7GHz super fast Snapdragon 805 processor. There's a nano-SIM card also present, too.
HTC One (M8) is hard to ignore. The device meant to lure fashion obsessed buyers also come with a nano-SIM card. Definitely the HTC One (M8) was one of the most alluring handset of this year.
It wasn't in a queue to beat the Samsung Galaxy S5; however, it went on to become HTC's most successful handset ever, the Desire 816. Yes, you heard that right! Not just the device featured above average specs, but it came with the dual-SIM slot for nano-SIM cards.
Although Nokia failed to make a huge dent in the high-end market this year, the company's Lumia 930 was indeed an exceptional handset. The talented Windows 8.1 Phone featured honest specs and features. Plus, it also had with a nano-SIM card slot.
Samsung's fist metallic smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, shouldn't be ignored easily. With its majestic design, it easily won the crown of the best looking handset of this year. Notably, it also came sporting a nano-SIM card slot.
The Moto X (2014) is no different from the Nexus 6. The newly launched handset from Motorola sports a nano-SIM card. Just in case you might have missed out the update: Motorola Moto X (2014) 16GB is now available for Rs. 29,990 in India.
Oppo N3's biggest highlight remains its swivel camera. But the device also has as two SIM slots - nano- and micro-SIM ones. The device is yet to be launched in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!