- 1 hr ago Realme M1 Sonic Review: Affordable Electric Toothbrush That Could Have Been Smarter
- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 4 Pro Galactic Blue Edition Launched In India; Price, Sale Date
- 1 hr ago Reliance Jio Launches Five Postpaid Plus Plans; Offering Free Netflix, Amazon Prime, And Many More
- 2 hrs ago Realme To Launch 100 AIoT Products In 2021: VP Madhav Sheth
- Finance This Stock Hit All-Time High Last Week But Brokerages See Further Upside
- News Sonia Gandhi, Rahul return from abroad after her medical check-up
- Lifestyle 8 Amazing Fruit Face Packs For Acne
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs KKR: Boult backs Bumrah to bounce back against Knight Riders
- Movies Uh Oh! Ananya Panday-Ishaan Khatter's Khaali Peeli Trailer Garners More Dislikes Than Likes!
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
10 Best Smartphones of 2014 With Nano SIM Card Slots
Well, we already know Apple was the first smartphone manufacturer to jump into the game of nano-SIM cards. The Cupertino-based Apple first debut nano-SIM cards when the iPhone 5 went on sale in 2012. Thus making the nano-SIM card technology an industrial trend.
But it seems that other handset manufacturers have adopted nano-SIM cards for their devices in the recent past. Google, HTC, BlackBerry, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus, Microsoft and Sony are some of the tech vendors that fully support the idea of implementing nano-SIM cards.
If you're looking forward to buy a compact smartphone with a nano-SIM card, then the Xperia Z3 Compact could be a decent choice. It has a favorable deign; plus the device does a great job in the processing department. Similarly, Sony's latest flagship handset, the Xperia Z3, comes with a nano-SIM card on-board. The pretty handset is classic example of beauty and performance.
Both the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are supported by a nano-SIM card technology. They are bigger, bolder and sexier than ever. Well, it's hard to challenge Apple's new iPhones.
This odd looking device's biggest asset is obviously the 4.5-inch strange sized display. But did you know that the BlackBerry Passport comes with a nano-SIM card?
The Motorola-made Google Nexus 6 is epic in nature. It has crazy large 5.9-inch QHD display and a 2.7GHz super fast Snapdragon 805 processor. There's a nano-SIM card also present, too.
HTC One (M8) is hard to ignore. The device meant to lure fashion obsessed buyers also come with a nano-SIM card. Definitely the HTC One (M8) was one of the most alluring handset of this year.
It wasn't in a queue to beat the Samsung Galaxy S5; however, it went on to become HTC's most successful handset ever, the Desire 816. Yes, you heard that right! Not just the device featured above average specs, but it came with the dual-SIM slot for nano-SIM cards.
Although Nokia failed to make a huge dent in the high-end market this year, the company's Lumia 930 was indeed an exceptional handset. The talented Windows 8.1 Phone featured honest specs and features. Plus, it also had with a nano-SIM card slot.
Samsung's fist metallic smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, shouldn't be ignored easily. With its majestic design, it easily won the crown of the best looking handset of this year. Notably, it also came sporting a nano-SIM card slot.
The Moto X (2014) is no different from the Nexus 6. The newly launched handset from Motorola sports a nano-SIM card. Just in case you might have missed out the update: Motorola Moto X (2014) 16GB is now available for Rs. 29,990 in India.
Oppo N3's biggest highlight remains its swivel camera. But the device also has as two SIM slots - nano- and micro-SIM ones. The device is yet to be launched in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!