- 54 min ago Week 14, 2020 Launch Roundup: Huawei P40, Galaxy A31, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Axon 11 And More
- 1 hr ago Motorola Took Four Years To Design The Foldable Phone: Report
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite With Snapdragon 765G, Quad-Cameras Launched
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K30 Pro Refresh Rate Can Be Tweaked To 80Hz But At Your Own Risk
- Movies Kajol Expresses Her Love For Traditional Attire: Saree Makes You Stand Apart In A Crowd
- Lifestyle Tips For A Healthy Work From Home During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Sports Coronavirus: Mohun Bagan donate Rs 20 lakh for fight against COVID-19
- News With COVID-19 spread, fears of domestic violence rise
- Automobiles Three Months Relief From Vehicle Loan EMIs Announced By RBI
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
10 Budget Smartphones You Can’t Afford To Miss
This year has seen the market flooded with a slew of budget smartphones.
With new technology like HD displays and fast 64-bit processors, your phone is no longer just a device to make calls or texting.
GizBot have shortlisted the latest budget models under Rs. 12,000 price range.
But which phone came out as the best of 2015?
Huawei Honor 4X
Price: Rs. 10,499
Honor 4X is definitely one of the top 10 smartphones available in the market. It comes with a brilliant 5.5-inch HD display, fast Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM, microSD support, 13MP rear-facing camera, 5MP front-facing shooter, 4G LTE, dual SIM and 3,000mAh battery.
Price: Rs. 8,999
Lenovo A7000 is a beautiful looking smartphone by Lenovo. It has got great features such a 5.5-inch HD display, 1.5GHz octa-core Mediatek chipset, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear-facing camera, 5MP front shooter, 4G LTE, 8GB of ROM, microSD card support, dual SIM and 2,900mAh battery. The first flash sale of the A7000 saw 30,000 units going out of stock in 4 seconds.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2)
Price: Rs. 7,999
For less than Rs. 10,000, you can grab an Android smartphone with a 4.5-inch Gorilla Glass 3 display, 4G LTE capability and an insanely fast decent Snapdragon 410 processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Price: Rs. 6,999
The Redmi 2 is the Android phone to beat and the best budget smartphone overall. The Redmi 2 features a 4.7-inch (1280x720) IPS display, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel front camera. The dual-SIM Redmi 2 has an internal storage space of 8GB (expandable up to 32GB).
Microsoft Lumia 532
Price: Rs. 6,499
Microsoft is known for its stylish phones around the world. The Lumia 532 is a sleek, shiny and beautiful smartphone. The Lumia 532 is available in a plethora of colors. The Windows 8.1-powered handset has a 4-inch (480x800p) display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card support 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera and 1,560mAh battery.
Micromax Yu Yureka
Price: Rs. 8,999
Another strong contender for the top 10 smartphone is Micromax Yu Yureka. It has a 5.5-inch HD screen, Snapdragon 615 processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, 4G LTE and much more. The phone runs on Cyanogen OS based on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
Price: Rs. 9,999
Theis 4G version of the Redmi Note has a single SIM, while the 3G model supports dual SIM cards. The phone features a 5.5-inch display, 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor, and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
Lenovo A6000 Plus
Price: Rs. 7,499
The A6000 Plus, as the name suggests, is an upgraded version of the A6000 smartphone. The device comes has a slightly modified hardware (2GB RAM) and 16GB of internal storage as against 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage in the A6000.
Micromax Canvas Spark
Price: Rs. 4,999
Micromax's latest Canvas Spark is an ultimate budget phone. The handset offers Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. On the hardware side, it has a 4.7-inch qHD display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 3G and a 2000mAh battery.
Gionee Pioneer P4S
Price: Rs. 7,799
The Gionee Pioneer P4S is the successor to the Pioneer P4, which was launched last year. The Android 4.4 Kitkat-based phone comes with a 4.5-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM, 5MP rear camera and much more.