TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
5 best Dual Sim smartphones of India
Dual Sim specification is the most expected mobile phone/smartphone specification in India. People in India prefer to have the Dual-Sim specification in all their mobile phones. Since Dual-Sim specification in a mobile phone enhances its functionality manifold, people prefer to have this in their phones. Even smartphones are expected to provide the Dual Sim specification.
Keeping this in mind, we provide you a list of smartphones that provide the Dual Sim option and are feature-filled to the core. These smartphones are:
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos:
This smartphone perhaps provides the best value for your money. It is one of the best Dual-Sim Android Gingerbread smartphones in India.
LG Optimus Net Dual:
This Android Gingerbread smartphone is priced at just Rs 10,500. It gives you the provision to use two Sim Cards effectively and in a hassle-free manner.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos:
It is priced at Rs 13500 in India. Like all Samsung smartphone models, this phone is also feature-rich to the core. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos is powerful as well as it offers you a powerful and efficient performance. One intriguing feature of this smartphone is that you can choose your CDMA Sim operator here. As this phone has both GSM and CDMA slots, you can use both your GSM and CDMA Sim cards in a hassle-free manner.
Spice Mi 350n:
The Spice Mi 350n smartphone is a low cost smartphone that is feature-rich. It is priced at just Rs 9000 in India. If you are budget conscious, then the Spice Mi 350n is the best bet for you. It runs on the Android 2.3 operating system and provides a lot of user-friendly options.
Micromax Superfone A78:
Micromax which is known for its low cost yet feature-filled smartphones is at it again. The Micromax Superfone A78 supports Dual Sim cards and runs on the Android 2.3 operating system. Its price in India is just Rs 7800.
Thus, we can say that 2012 is a year of feature-rich smartphones that have the potential to replace computers at a relatively low price.