TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
"All smartphones aren't Smart", Yes according to experts most of the mobiles which are termed as smartphones don't really possess features that are worthy of making these mobiles fall into the category of smartphones. So what are the features required for a smartphone to be termed as one?. Here is a list of features that every modern day smartphones must possess:
1) Good Build and good build quality: This is a must have feature for all smartphones. The material quality which are used for building smartphones must be of high quality and must have good durability properties. This has to be followed especially in the case of smartphones that are priced above Rs 20,000. Good build quality leads to the body of the smartphones not breaking off the moment it falls to the ground. This leads to increased weight but makes the smartphones robust.
2) Dedicated Camera Button: All smartphones must have a button through which users can access the camera in an instant. This leads to better image focusing and good multimedia functionality. According to a survey, smartphones with a dedicated camera button performed better when compared to smartphones without the dedicated camera button.
3) Good Quality Headset: Nowadays, smartphones are extensively used as music phones and their headsets are used for making calls as well. Thus, the headset must be of good quality and must offer maximum performance
4)Good Storage Area: The memory capacity of a smartphone must be taken into consideration while purchasing one as storage area plays a vital role in determining a smartphone's functionality. A memory storage area of at least 4GB is mandatory for all smartphones.
5) Efficient USB Compatibility: Smartphones must compulsorily support the USB On The Go feature that allows users to connect pen drives directly to the smartphones and transfer files from and to the smartphones. This will ensure better compatibility.
Thus, the next time you go out to purchase a smartphone, keep in mind all the above features that you have to look for in smartphones.