- 4 hrs ago Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- 22 hrs ago Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- 22 hrs ago How to Remove Primary Bank Account From Paytm | How to Deregister UPI From Paytm
- 23 hrs ago Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- Finance CAMS, Chemcon Speciality & Angel Broking IPO Open This Week: Where Should You Invest?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Birthday Special: 5 Things About Her That Makes Us Say 'Main Bebo Ki Deewani Hoon'
- Sports Premier League data dive: Thiago passes first test, Son and Kane star for Spurs
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
5 Smartphones That Will Rock the Market This Year
The International Mobile World Congress 2014 which was held in Barcelona, Spain earlier this week hosted the unveiling of a number of smartphones and other products like wearable computing devices.
Almost all smartphone manufacturers, except a few like Apple, showcased their devices. However manufacturers like LG, Sony, Nokia and Samsung and others made thousands of attendees excited, and attracted a lot of fans from around the world by showcasing their latest devices a the very event.
Thus today GizBot has come up with a number of devices which actually rocked the show. However, it should be noted that we have only taken 5 best smartphones from the entire lot (which is quite a large number).
All these devices come with high-end specs and although these companies have not revealed the prices of these devices as of now, the price tag these devices are going to bear will definitely be hefty. Since we have only taken the high-end phones, we are forced to exclude the Nokia X series of smartphones which are likely to come with affordable price tags. Also the wearable computing devices have been omitted in this line-up.
You can check out the specs of these best devices that were unveiled on the MWC floor this year in the sliders below:
The smartphone comes with a 5.1 Inch 1080x1920 px Super AMOLED display. It weighs 145 grams and measures 142x72.5x8.1 mm. It runs on Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS and is powered by a Quad core 2500 MHz processor. Imaging is handled by 16 MP Primary Camera and a 2.1 MP Secondary shooter while 3G, WiFi, NFC can also be found in the deviuce. There is a 16 GB Internal Memory which can be expandable up to 128 GB and 2GB of RAM helps the CPU to functioin smoothly. The device is powered by a 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery
Sony Xperia Z2 incorporates a 5.2-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS display for mobile with Live Colour LED. Under the hood, the phone is powered by a 2.3Ghz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Krait CPUs , 4G LTE, Adren 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The makers have added a large 3200 mAh battery fitted inside. This dust-resistant and waterproof (IP55 & IP58) phone runs Android 4.4 Kitkat with Sony's native UI on the top of it.
The G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9-inch Full HD display, a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, 3GB of RAM, 16GB /32GB of internal storage, and a 3,200mAh battery life. The handset is being powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat with LG's own native UX user interface (UI) on the top of it. Moreover, it features a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with OIS+ feature.
HTC Desire 816 looks very much like the company's most popular HTC One flagship model. It measures 156.6 x 78.7 x 7.99mm and weighs about 165g. It comes with a 5.5-inch screen offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 processor with a 1.6GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno 305 GPU along with a 1.5GB of RAM. Although the company didn't mention the Android version in the device, but Sense 5.5 does come out of the box. The native storage capacity stands at 8GB and it is expandable via microSD up to a staggering 128GB. Imaging aspect comprises of a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front facer which will be more than enough for making calls and taking selfies. The company has offered a wide range of connectivity options in the handset which include GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA/HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct are also on board. The device is powered by a 2,600mAh battery.
The BlackBerry Z3, which was known as "Jakarta", is a full-touch smartphone. The company plans to release the phone in Indonesian market first, followed by launch in select markets sometime in future. Initially, the BlackBerry Z3 would come with 3G connectivity (only in Indonesia). Though, the company has plans in place to launch the phone with 4G LTE connectivity. The BlackBerry Z3 features a modern design with a 5-inch display, long lasting battery and comes with BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1 out of the box, notes the official press release.