TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Pantech has unveiled a high end Android smartphone dubbed Pantech IM-A830S. Unlike Pantech older models, IM-A830S is specially designed so as to grab the attention of technical experts. Pantech has drawn serious thought on bringing up this new smartphone to be a high end product.
Some of the specifications of Pantech IM-A830S include;
- Snapdragon S4 chipset
- Two Krait CPU cores
- Android 4.0 OS
- LCD display
- HD resolution
- 4G LTE
- 1.5GHz dual core processor
- Capacitive Touch screen
- 720 x 1196 pixels screen resolution
- User friendly module
- Gesture-based navigation
- Standard Li-ion battery
Pantech IM-A830S will also support buttons that facilitate on-screen navigation. The 4G LTE facility will be on board as an influence of the integrated multi-mode solution. Furthermore, it will come along with a micro USB sync cable, a micro sim card, Li-ion battery, an USB wall charger, headset and the battery cover. Pantech IM-A830S is designed in such a way so as to explore the complete benefit of the updated platform by moving away from the fixed hardware buttons.
This high end product of Pantech could also be one of the non-Nexus gadgets to throw away the capacitive Android buttons with their software complements which 4.0 ICS provides.
As revealed, IM-A830S will be first launched in South Korea by SK Telecom. Eventually, it would be released in all other countries. However, the admirers have to wait for some more time to learn about its release date.
Not much specifications of Pantech IM-A830S have been revealed to the public. The details regarding its pricing is also kept as a secret. But still the customers can look forward for more specifications within few days. With these limited specifications, one can not exactly judge whether Pantech IM-A830S is a real head turner or simply an Android gadget.
The launch of Pantech IM-A830S in South Korea is also expected to happen soon in near feature itself.