TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The specs of yet another Sony Xperia model are out in the market. Sony LT30 smartphone is preparing for a global release and is qualified as Sony’s latest flagship smartphone. The specifications of this smartphone are somewhat similar to that of the Xperia GX which is a high-end LTE Android handset released for Japan markets last May. So Sony Xperia phone LT30 seems to be the international version of Xperia GX model.
- 4.6-inch (720 x 1280) display,
- BRAVIA screen technology
- 13MP camera capable of 1080p video recording,
- 720p front facing camera and MHL output
- Qualcomm dual-core S4 SoC processor
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- Device quite light with a weight of 140g
Sony Xperia phone LT30 features a 4.6-inch display screen with 720p resolution similar to Galaxy Nexus and comes with Mobile BRAVIA screen technology offering an impressive display. It gives access to about 16 million colours. Another notable aspect of this Sony smartphone is the prominent design. The leaked pictures suggest that this new model is similar to Xperia arc in the design as its rear side has an 'arc' design. The phone is quite light with a weight of 140g only. It is slim in nature with 9mm thickness. The whole package comes in a metallic body.
The new Xperia phone has a rear camera with an Exmor R camera sensor having a resolution of 13 MP. It is expected to deliver high quality videos and also photos. Users can enjoy faster response time as well as impressive macro shots with this camera. The phone includes stereo recording capability, as well.
Sony Xperia phone LT30 will run on Ice Cream Sandwich version of Android OS ensuring a lot of advanced inbuilt applications along with accessibility to numerous applications from Android store. However, the launch of the phone will be delayed by some more time, and the rumor is that this model will have its OS upgraded to Jelly Bean OS by that time it is launched.
The processor section details are not known for the time being, but we are expecting it to have a Qualcomm dual-core S4 SoC when it hits the market. Although the pricing information is not known yet, the phone may be priced somewhere around Rs. 35,000/- and will reach India without LTE. Apart from the code name LT30, it has got a name of Mint, as well in some of the markets.