TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Acer adds a new low end phone to its Android phones line up with a decent price tag. Acer Gallant Liquid duo is powered by MediaTek MT6575 processor and runs on a full fledged Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. This new budget dual SIM Android phone comes in black and silver outfit.
Acer Gallant Liquid duo measures 129 x 65, 9 x 9, 9 mm and weighs 145 grams with battery weight inclusive. The handset has built in sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass and Proximity sensor. It features a touch screen display of 4.3-inch with qHD resolution.
Key Features and Specifications:
- A touch screen display of 4.3-inch with qHD resolution
- Powered by MediaTek MT6575 processor with a clock speed of 1GHz
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- Expandable memory upto 32GB with the support of a microSD card slot
- 2G and 3G connectivity options
- WiFi capability
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Powered by Li-ion battery 1500 mAh battery
- Measures 129 x 65, 9 x 9, 9 mm and weighs 145 grams with battery
Acer Gallant Liquid’s operating efficiency is ensured by MediaTek MT6575 processor with a clock speed of 1GHz and 1GB of RAM. Its 4GB internal memory can be expanded to a maximum of 32GB with the support of a microSD card slot. It is a dual SIM mobile and is ideal for business professionals. The phone runs in 2G and 3G modes too capable of supporting high speed data networks, thus improving web browsing experience for the users. The handset supports standard messaging options like SMS and MMS.
Acer Gallant Liquid duo entertainment features include a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash to capture snaps of impressive quality. Presence of front end camera is doubtful in this base model. Along with a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack there are options for audio and video playback, as well. However, the handset lacks FM radio facility. Bluetooth 3.0 enables users to transfer videos and picture with other Bluetooth enabled gadgets. Wireless internet connectivity with this mobile is made possible with WiFi capability.
Location based services are supported with a built in GPS module and an Internal GPS antenna. Acer Gallant Liquid duo is powered by Li-ion battery 1500 mAh battery offering decent standby time and an impressive talk time. This latest Acer phone can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 12,000/-. As of now this mobile is available for pre-order from online retailers. The exact release date for Indian market is yet to be confirmed.