TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Acer Intorduces Liquid Leap Smartwatch, Liquid Jade Phablet
Smartphones have made a great impact on all of our lives in some way or the other, and are still continuing to do so with more and more devices now arriving. However, the next biggest trend in that respect now is the the arrival of smartwacthes, and it seems like Acer is the next in the line to join the bandwagon.
According to reports, Acer has announced all new Liquid Leap smartwatch, with the device also set to arrive bundled with the company's 5-inch Liquid Jade phablet.
And while Acer hasn't disclosed anything in terms of the specs involved, except the 17mm width of the device, the company is currently expected to launch both the Liquid Leap and Jade in late July or early August.
The company, recently, not only showed off the much-rumored Acer Liquid Leap, but also revealed that the smartwatch will arrive with fitness and lifestyle trackers that can also be used for notifications and messaging.
The Liquid Leap is basically a thin band with a small screen which the company showed off in two colours - black and red. Also, it is to be noted that the new fitness band from Acer won't really be a comprehensive smartwatch and is more likely to come featuring a simple display, showing alerts and notifications.
Also, other reports have stated that the new wearable device won't arrive running the Android Wear, either. However, with the new addition, Acer now joins the likes of Samsung's Tizen-based Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches.