TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Acer Liquid E3 and Liquid Z4 Goes Official Ahead of MWC 2014
The PC industry continues to fight crisis with falling sales, and Taiwan-based Acer is no exception. Over the past few months, Acer has shown interest in smartphone business by announcing slew of devices.
Today, the company behind Liquid-range of smartphones, has added two brand new handsets under its portfolio - The Acer Liquid E3 and Liquid Z4 which have gone official just ahead of Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
Both devices are mid-range and offer nothing much to the table, barring affordable price and an inclusion of rear-back key and Acer's own Liquid UI.
The company says its new lineup will first hit the European market. Acer hasn't disclosed its plans to release the Liquid E3 and Liquid Z4 in Indian market yet.
Acer Liquid E3- Highlighted Specifications
The Acer Liquid E3 looks ordinary, like any other handset. However, the phone does come with a surprise package. There's a key embedded on the back-cover, which Acer likes to call as "Rapid Key". It basically allows you to attend calls, launch the camera or unlock the power button just by pressing the key. It seems that Acer has taken cues from LG, while designing the Liquid E3. The device features a front-facing camera with an LED Flash, which allows you to snap images in low-light settings.
The highlighted specs include: a 4.7-inch 720p IPS LCD display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, 13MP rear-facing camera with an LED Flash, 2MP front-facing camera and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. Acer says the device will hit European market first, starting April, for €199 ( Rs. 16,978)
Acer Liquid Z4- Highlighted Specifications
Looking for a dependable phone? Look no further, as Acer has come with an entry-level phone catering to mass consumers. The highlighted specs include: a 4.0-inch TFT display, 1.3GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear-facing camera with an LED Flash, 4GB of internal memory, 2MP front-facing camera, and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Like the Liquid E3, this very device comes with Acer RAPID Key. It will be made available in Essential White and Titanic Black colors. The Acer Liquid Z4 will cost users €99 ( Rs. 8,446)
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!