TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Acer announced the availability of a new Android ICS phone, Acer Liquid Glow E330. It is powered by Qualcomm processor. The specifications look standard and you can expect good processing efficiency and web experience with this 3G enabled smartphone. Rear-end camera specifications look the most impressive in this smartphone. NFC support is the other highlight in this mid-end smartphone.
There is a 5.04MP rear-end camera with 2592 x1944 pixels resolution. with optical zoom and auto focus facility adding to standard camera settings. The camera also has enhancing features like image stabilizer, face detection, smile detection etc. There is a built in camcorder with 1280x720 pixels resolution and supports up to 30frame/sec. There is no word on the availability of a secondary camera.
Acer Liquid Glow E330 measures 58.4 x 117 x 11.4 millimetres and weighs 125 grams with battery included. It has a 3.7 inch display screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The display also supports Multi-touch functionality adding to user convenience.
Acer Liquid Glow E330 runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 operating system. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM CPU with 1 GHz clockspeed. LPDDR2 SDRAM of 512MB improves processing efficiency. The device can work in 2G and 3G networks, thus capable of delivering faster internet connectivity and access to online services. Apart from these mobile communication networks, the new Acer model will also support technologies like DLNA and NFC.
Users can expect better graphics performance with Qualcomm Adreno. The microSD, microSDHC and TransFlash options support external storage extension. USB 2.0 enables data transfer and Bluetooth connectivity option assists in wireless transfer of data like video clips or images to other gadgets with Bluetooth compatibility.
- 3.7 inch display screen
- 5.04MP rear-end camera
- Google Android ICS 4.0.3 Browse devices running this OS
- Qualcomm Scorpio CPU
- Supports Multi-touch functionality
- microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash, Supports High Capacity up to 32GB
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Bluetooth stereo audio profile
- USB 2.0 client, Hi-Speed (480Mbit/s)
- FM radio
- measures 58.4 x 117 x 11.4 millimetres
- weighs 125 grams
The multimedia section is also quite impressive with standard options like a music player and option for watching videos of several formats. There is no FM radio option. The standard Lithium Ion battery is expected to provide ample talktime and also standby time.
Acer Liquid Glow E330 is expected to release by the end of this month. The price details of this new Acer smartphone is not confirmed at this moment. The gadget is designed to appear in an attractive black frame.