- 1 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Acer Liquid Z500 Smartphone Launched at IFA 2014 with Music Lovers in Mind
Acer, so far, has had an IFA to remember. From the new Iconia Tab One 8 to the bigger Tab 10, some great new tech has been on display from the company. But there's more. For instance, a new smartphones that caters to users who live by music.
Indeed, Acer has kicked off its this year's IFA campaign with the launch of the Liquid Z500 smartphone. And as we mentioned before, the new handset has been released targeting the music lovers.
As far as specifications for the handset are concerned, the Liquid Z500 smartphone comes with a 5-inch display (we don't the resolution) and an 8MP primary rear shooter. It's also set to come with a metallic textured design, with CD quality music playback, and thickness of 8.65mm.
The Acer Liquid Z500 is currently set to be available in three distinct colors - Aquamarine Green, Sandy Silver, and Titanium Black. The handset will be available starting September 15, although the company is yet to reveal the launch markets for the handset. It's also set to retail at EUR 149 (above Rs. 10,000).
Apart from that, the company also announced the European availability of the Acer Liquid Jade. The Liquid Jade handset, first showcased at Computex, is a dual SIM handset that also runs the latest Android KitKat OS. It also features a 5-inch IPS 'Zero Air Gap' display with a 720x1280 pixel resolution. There's also Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The Liquid Jade comes powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor that's complimented by 1GB of RAM. It features 8GB of built-in storage, and is expandable by microSD card (up to 32GB).
The Liquid Jade offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture, 0.3 second autofocus, and 1080p HD video recording. It also features a 2-megapixel front-facing snapper.