TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Following the tech trend of this year, the year 2013 will be greeted by plethora of tablets and mobile devices, starting the CES 2013. Besides the basket of smartphone offerings from Samsung, Apple, Nokia and HTC, the tech world will also witness the launch of smartphone lineup by Acer.
Since the beginning of the month of December, the manufacturer has constantly driven the spotlight for its Jelly Bean equipped Acer V360 device. However recently, a new smartphone has popped up in the GLBenchmark listings, dubbed by the name of Acer V350, which seems to be the flagship devices and will be reportedly unveiled at CES 2013.
"This machine has a 1280 x 720 display (1196 x 720 here) likely over 4-inches in size and is running no less than Android 4.1.2 right at the flag fall, said the Slashgear report.
Further, going by the rumors, the Acer V350 is expected to come equipped with dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (MSM8960), and on-screen software-rendered navigation buttons. "When the benchmark was run, the Acer V350 was powered by Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. So expect it to launch with that version of Google's mobile operating system, or, who knows, maybe Acer will surprise us and throw 4.2 in there before the release of the V350. Don't get your hopes up though," said UnWiredview report.
Adding further to the details of the handset, report have also suggested that V360 will be made available in two color variants including black and white. While, there is no other detail on pricing and release date as far yet.