TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Adidas has launched its latest smartwatch, the miCoach Smart Run, just days ahead of Samsung's Gear S India debut, as the wearable continues to heat up.
The intelligent watch, which features a heart rate sensor and built-in GPS, is priced at Rs. 24,999, making it one of the most expensive smartwatches ever launched in the country. Adidas miCoach Smart Run will be exclusively available on the company's official website, claims PTI.
The Adidas's miCoach Smart Run features a 1.45-inch full color LCD display, and is backed by a 410mAh fitted battery. The fitness tracking sports watch has built-in GPS and a heart rate monitor system. Sadly, it runs on proprietary software. Adidas claims its miCoach Smart Run can easily give a back-up of 14 days. The watch also features an MP3 player built-in.
Amusingly, the miCoach Smart Run was originally launched back in late 2013. It is unknown why the company took so long to launch a smartwatch in India. Given its expensive price tag, the watch is way beyond common masses.
In comparison to Adidas miCoach Smart Run, the Tizen-based Samsung Gear Fit Watch offers better software integration, plus it comes with built-in heart rate sensor. The Gear Fit is now priced at Rs. 7,990 via leading high-street retailers, such as Croma, among others. Indian buyers can also check out the Android Wear-powered smartwatches, with pricing starts at Rs. 14,999.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!