TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
AirTyme has unveiled its first Android smartphone in India. Previously, the brand has launched cheap 3G phones like Torrid and Flaunt. Its new Android phone dubbed AirTyme Picasso DG50 is a dual SIM phone that is based on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
In the press release, the Director of Operations of AirTyme, Gaurav Narang said that the consumers of today look forward to have phones that are easy to use and feature-rich. The Picasso DG50 is a phone that will delight them with its beautiful artistic look.
The handset sports a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. It has a 512 MB RAM under its hood. As of now, there is no word about the processor used in this handset. It has a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and a front facing VGA camera for video chatting.
This Android smartphone has other usual features like Bluetooth, 3G and others that are common in Android phones. The handset has a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32 GB. It is powered by a 1450 mAh battery.
The AirTyme Picasso DG50 is available in Garbet and Smokey Grey color options. It is not officially launched but consumers can buy the device from online retailers for a price in India of Rs 6,999.