TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Chinese mobile phone maker, TCL has been quite active in the smartphone business globally of late. The company which has been functioning under the name of Alcatel brand is constantly in rumors. Tech streets are abuzz with rumors which says that the company is planning to come up with a new smartphone in the market called the Idol X+. Moreover, the latest reports that has appeared online says that the smartphone will be released on December 26.
However, this is not the first time that the name of the device has surfaced on internet. The tech world has already witnessed a couple of leaks earlier as well. For those who aren't aware, it is worth mentioning that one of the previous leaks also suggested that the manufacturer would also release the smartwatch along with the upcoming smartphone.
Sadly, there is no official confirmation about the device as of now. However, TechnosAmigos reports say that the smartphone will go on sale on the same day of its release through Jingdong Mail, the Chinese e-commerce website.
Perhaps, if you are curious about the specs of the upcoming device, there has not been any confirmation as of now. But here is what rumors and leaks hint at so far: 5-inch full HD touchscreen display, 1.7GHz (True) octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, 13-megapixel rear camera, Android OS, dual-SIM.
There are no details on the pricing of the device as of now. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!