TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Alcatel has been really going ahead of the market currently as the recent update that comes from the Chinese publication mtksj.com says that the manufacturer is already making a new handset called TCL N3 that will succeed its One Touch Idol X flagship. The One Touch Idol X was just announced back in February as TCL's flagship, this year but sadly, it seems it'll be replaced by the 5.7 inch new N3.
Multiple reports online suggests the handset with a truly outstanding features and more importantly regarding the display it seems that the N3 will have a very thin bezel, which is pretty evident on the leaked image. Thin Bezel!! is currently the highest followed trend by almost all manufacturers and it won't be a surprise to see another handset with similar thin bezel.
Sadly, apart from the display size that is rated to be 5.7 inch, there is no other information regarding the specs of the massive phablet N3. However, speculations are that the handset would come with at least 1080pixels display, 2GB RAM and MT6589T processor. While others guess hints at the 8-core MT6592 processor or one of the new 4G LTE Mediatek chips. It is also likely to come with the latest version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Thus, looking at the vague reports it seems, all the information should be taken with a pinch of salt.
The One Touch Idol X which was announced early this year comes with a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phablet runs on Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS and is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor. Other features include, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal Memory supported by 32GB external microSD support, 2G, 3G, GPRS, WLAN, MicroUSB, Bluetooth, WiFi, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front facing camera and Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.