- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Alcatel's Android powered Blaze Duo OT-918 by March
Alcatel is a name which is rarely heard nowadays. One of the pioneers in Mobile handset manufacturing, Alcatel gradually descended in ranks soon with the advent of great new handsets integrated with the latest technologies, from various manufacturers.
Alcatel is slowly trying to get back on its feet, and is coming up with a few new handsets which are trendy as well as feature rich. We can’t expect Alcatel to reclaim its throne quickly, but with its new handsets sporting unique features, Alcatel has been definitely getting a lot of attention lately.
Alcatel is starting with a slow entry into the Android powered handset sector, with an all new Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918 handset. Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918 is Alcatel’s first Android handset, featuring Dual SIM support. The handset is not that slim, but it is pretty stylish.
FEATURES of ALCATEL BLAZE DUO OT-918
LCD TFT Capacitive HVGA touchscreen
3.2 inches, 320 x 480 pixels
256 MB RAM; 512 MB ROM
HSDPA HSUPA Standard 3G speeds
Yes; with A-GPS
Yes; with popular audio formats support
Yes; with Popular video formats support
FM with RDS
Li-Ion 1300 mAh
Up to 750 h (2G)/ up to 576 h (3G)
Up to 13 h 30 min (2G)/ up to 6 h 30 min (3G)
112 x 58.6 x 12.1 mm
Android v2.3 Gingerbread
650 MHz Processor
Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Compass
Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918 is basically a smartphone, but it is no high end one. However, taking into account Alcatel’s reputation for reasonably and affordably pricing their handsets, the Blaze Duo isn’t going to be any different.
Supporting dual SIM support as well as dual SIM standby, Alcatel Blaze Duo OT-918 also features 3G, WiFi and high speed v3.0 Bluetooth connectivity options. The Blaze Duo handset comes in two versions namely the OT-918N and OT-918D, differing in the 3G connectivity frequencies.
The Alcatel Blaze Duo Android handset will be priced under Rs 10,000/- in India as per reports. The Blaze Duo will be out by March.