TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Both Apple and Google are hitting the headlines frequently these days because of their upcoming devices which are rumored to get released by the end of this month.
Apple is said to unveil its latest iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2 on October 22. While Google is rumored to announce its Nexus 5 and new Android 4.4 KitKat OS tomorrow (18th October). However, the new slates from Apple are speculated to hit the market around 30th or 31st October. And the Nexus 5 on the other hand, is said to be available by 28th this month. But these are just speculations after all.
There remains a difference of a day or two between the launch dates of the devices from both companiys. But the latest tip coming from the Amazon's Italian website is hinting at the availability of the new Nexus 5 on 30th October. If the date turns out to be true, it would be a historical incident for both Apple and Google. However, there is no confirmation about the actual release date of the devices from both the giants.
To go in details about what the Amazon Italian site mentioned; it posted the listing of rubber bumpers for the Google Nexus 5 offered by a third party. Availability of the accessory is mentioned as October 30th. However, the site could have made this listing after having speculated the date of the Nexus 5's launch and it could be wrong as well. Apart from these rumors and speculations, no other confirmation has surfaced online so far.
Since Google has not formally commented on the launch date at the moment, there is no option but to wait and watch.