TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Dell Streak Pro 101DL is Dell’s latest smartphone which will reportedly be launched by Dell on the month of January next year. Dell Streak Pro 101DL’s specifications aren’t completely revealed, but what we could gather about this handset is quite impressive. A first look at leaked out images suggest that the name should have been Dell “Sleek” Pro once you get a glimpse of the image. Streak Pro 101DL is stunning in looks even with its standard form factor.
With dimensional measurements of 65 x 126 x 10.3 mm and weighing about 140 grams with battery included, Dell Streak Pro 101DL is a compact GSM handset.
The following is what we could gather on the specifications of Dell Streak Pro 101DL
- Google’s Android v2.3 Gingerbread Operating System
- Linux 2.6.35 OS kernel
- 1.5 GHz dual Core Qualcomm Scorpion Processor in Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 Chipset
- Qualcomm Adreno 220 Graphics Processing Unit
- LP DDR2 SDRAM (Memory not disclosed yet)
- 7630 MB ROM
- Super Active Matrix LED 4.3 inch Multi touchscreen capacitive display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- 3.5mm standard audio jack
- GPRS and EDGE Internet Connectivity support
- 3G internet connectivity support
- Micro SD, micro SDHC, TransFlash memory cards compatibility
- Expandable memory limited to 32 GB
- micro USB v2.0
- v2.1 Bluetooth Connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n High speed WiFi connectivity support
- GPS module integrated with A-GPS, Geotagging features
- 8 Megapixel camera with Macro mode, optical zoom and Autofocus and maximum resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels
- 3GP/MP4 video recording
- 1.3 Megapixel Secondary front camera with maximum image resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Li ion 1520 mAh battery
The specifications are awesome, but it’s the capacitive display screen which would readily impress you. The Super AMOLED multi touchscreen has very good resolution and pixel density. Dell Streak Pro 101DL is compatible with all popular internet connectivity options like GPRS, EDGE, WiFi and 3G. The handset’s big battery means that it will have a decent battery life, which is exactly what Dell is pretty good at. Streak Pro 101DL sports a Dell Stage 2.0 User interface. It also features DLNA and image stabilization features. Camera specifications are obviously impressive, although the primary camera lacks Flash.
Qualcomm’s Adreno 220 Graphics Processing Unit means the handset offers great graphics and quality for images and videos, and is expected to support 720p HD video playback as well. The price details of the model is not yet revealed.