TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
In recent news, Sony started rolling out the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for its Xperia T and Xperia V smartphone series. The update will bring firmware upgrades, as version 9.1.A.0.489 will be bumped up to version 9.1.A.0.490. The update started making it's way to the Sony Xperia T smartphones last week and Xperia V, this week.
The update for both the smartphones is currently available in select European countries, including Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Switzerland. There is no information as to when the update will be available in other countries. These things are usually rolled out in stages and might take more time to reach other regions.
For now, there is no info as to what the update will bring, but owners of the handsets can expect UI updates, Google Now and enhanced Project Butter performance. Once we have more details about the update, we will let you know.
Sony had confirmed Jelly Bean would arrive on Xperia T, TX and V starting in February. Perhaps we will see the TX also receiving an update in the coming week. Since the updates are being pushed out over the air, it will be a while, before they make way to all the users.