TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: HTC One X to Get the Update by October
Good news! For all the HTC One X owners. Now your handset will get more smoother and faster as compared to its current performance.
Recently a report from MoDaCo’s Paul O’Brien suggests that the unlocked versions of HTC One X will get the updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in October, and that all other versions, including international carrier branded ones, will receive the new software update by the end of 2012.
For those who are not aware, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update will offer many new features including Project Butter, which offers faster, smoother and more responsive performance to the One X smartphones.
The update will also include features like upgraded internal memory usage, multitouch, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS), Near Field Communication (NFC), USB mounting, radio and more.
Well, nothing is officially confirmed as yet on the exact date of the update, however at the same time, report has also confirmed that the leaked and upcoming successor of the handset, HTC One X+ will run on Jelly Bean out of the box.