TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: Motorola Promises Update for Droid Razr and Razr Maxx Coming Shortly
Motorola has announced the list of devices which will get an Android 4.1 update along with the scheduled time for the update. The popular phone manufacturer had announced an ICS update in February. Razr and Razr Maxx were the first ones to get the Android 4.0 update. Atrix 2 had received the update in September. The new schedule for Android 4.1 update is only applicable for users in U.S. However, the company has informed that international Razr and Razr Maxx will be getting the update eventually.
Droid Razr M (XT907) along with Droid Razr HD (XT926) and Droid Razr Maxx HD (XT926) will be upgraded to Android Jelly Bean 4.1 before 2013. Atrix HD (MB866), Photon Q (XT897) and Electrify 2 (XT881) will also receive an upgrade to Android Jelly Bean 4.1. However the company has not provided an exact date or period for the update. The devices which received an Android ICS 4.0.4 update on June 2012 including Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx will also be receiving an upgrade to Android Jelly Bean 4.1 quite soon. Other devices which are scheduled for an OS upgrade include:
- Motorola Xoom Wi-fi only (MZ604)
- Droid 4 (XT894)
- Motorola Xoom Wi-fi + 3G/LTE (MZ600/MZ602)
- Droid Bionic (XT875)