TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: Samsung Starts Galaxy S3 update, Planned for 10 More Smartphones
According to an exclusive report from The Verge, the Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 update for Samsung Galaxy S3 has been started by the manufacturer to roll out, starting from Poland today. earlier reports informed that the update will be available IN October, however it seems to be a great update for the current owners of the handset that the update has started earlier than expected.
Reportedly, the update is being pushed out through Samsung’s KIES software, rather than over the air (OTA) but the update is available in the OTA servers and will be soon available.
However, the good news doesn’t just end here, the same report has also confirmed that besides Galaxy S3, the Korean giant will has also provided the folks over there with a full list of devices that will be upgraded to Jelly Bean.
The list includes ten phones: the Galaxy S2,Galaxy Note, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy S2 LTE, Galaxy Chat, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Ace Plus, Galaxy Mini 2, and Galaxy S Duos and also four tablets including the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1; and an unknown device, the Galaxy Music which still holds a mysterious identity.