TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Couple of days ago, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung's Galaxy Note 2 was spotted in a Samsung service center in India. Now the Android 4.3 test firmware N7100XXUEMK4 for the handset is leaked online. However, the build is reportedly not the final one.
The leaked firmware brings in a lot of new features to the Galaxy Note 2 and along with it, the update also brings about a major changes in the UI of the handset. After the update has been installed, the device looks much closer to the Galaxy S4 and the Note 3, which have already received the Android 4.3 update.
Here are numbers of new features the update brings in the Galaxy Note 2 phablet:
After the update is installed in the device, it will support the OpenGL 3.0 and ANT+. Moreover, Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application) and Samsung Wallet will also be pre-loaded.
There will be some improvements seen in the RAM management, Display color reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before) and TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag).
Apart from these, the new Samsung Keyboard, Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more), Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications) and New Camera firmware can also be noticed.
Minor UI tweaks like Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc. also comes with the update.
The leaked firmware is only compatible with the N7100 version of the Galaxy Note 2. On the other hand, if you own the N7105 LTE variant of the handset you won't be able to use the update at the moment.
This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not the official one from Samsung. Thus you can download and install the update in your Galaxy Note 2 from the source link at the bottom.