TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Samsung is finally about to roll out Android 4.3 firmware update to one of its best selling devices, the Galaxy Note 2. Most of the online reports suggests that the device would receive the update within November. However, Galaxy Note 2 owners, who can't wait till then might want to check out the test firmware update which has been recently leaked.
It should be noted that the pre-release firmware update is only limited to the international Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 and there might be few bugs in it.
The latest Android Jelly Bean version brings a number of changes to the Galaxy Note 2. There is a major change in the UI which is similar to what we have seen in the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy S4. Features like Samsung KNOX security suite, as well as Samsung Wallet are also included.
SamMoble says that the Android 4.3 update is still under heavy development and the company might add some more features before rolling it out officially.
Here are the details about the update:
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
This is not the official Androidf 4.3 Firmware update from Samsung but a pre-release version which could come with a couple of bugs. Thus, backing up all the personal data is recommended before installing the update in the device.