TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
The Android 4.3 update has already been scheduled to roll out for the Galaxy S3, Note 2 and the Galaxy S4 devices in this month and the next. However, in the Indian context, the Galaxy Note 2 user from Jammu has already received the Android 4.3 update through a Samsung service centers in India.
The user confirmed that his device was updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean after visiting a Samsung Center in India. But the tweet along with the screenshots, have been removed for unknown reasons from the Twitter.
However, the update is not out via Kies or OTA at the moment. If the report is to be believed, than Samsung will soon release the Android 4.3 update via Kies or OTA to the Galaxy Note 2 devices.
Take a look at the new features, that the update will bring about in the device:
The update is said to come with an easier text input, updated graphics and multimedia. Obviously, as promised, with the update installed, the Galaxy Note 2 will be compatible with the Galaxy Gear.
Moreover users will also find an updated Samsung features and applications, Samsung KNOX, Smart Switch to seamlessly transfer content from other smartphones to Samsung devices, HomeSync to store which lets users share and enjoy content securely wherever you are. The update also brings in the Group Play 2.5 with shared video support.