TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Here is an add-on excitement for the owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Android 4.4.2 KitKat test firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has just been leaked online and it is an unofficial test version for the SM-N9005 model of the flagship. The N9005XXUENA6 version of the firmware is reportedly said that it is the final build of the update.
However, patient users can wait for the official release of the update due to happen in coming two weeks. The update will bring in similar changes like Galaxy S4 in the Galaxy Note 3 when the update will be installed.
The installation of the test firmware will wipe your current data so it is recommended to back up the phone before updating it. The good news is that installing this test firmware will not void your warranty. Also, if you're not sure about installing the ROM, there is also an option to wait for the official release of the update.
With the installation of the update, the status bar icon colors will be changed to white, and there have been changes to the lockscreen including adding a shortcut to the camera, and the use of full-screen album art when playing music.
It is also worth mentioning Samsung added some enhancements to the lockscreen and included a camera shortcut on the lockscreen just like in Galaxy S4's case.