TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The company has been teasing fans with the minor details on the OS for a long time now. If rumors are to be believed, all these devices will be announced tomorrow (October 18th). Google Chormebooks have already hit the Indian shores today and now the fans are waiting to see the company's three new products soon.
Leaving the teasers coming from Google, now, Nestle's KitKat Twitter account has posted an image that shows, "This Is It" and comes with tagline 'Sometimes you have to look for the signs'. The image is also accompanied by Nestle's brand tagline, "Have a break, have a Kit Kat." However, the teaser doesn't reveal any relevant information pertaining to the devices but instead has refferences to the mobile OS. It gives us a hint about something which is quite hard to understand. However, Pocket-lint is guessing that the teaser could be a reference to Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' movie that was released on October 28.
On the other hand, most of the Android fans are of the opinion that the new version of the OS would be unveiled tomorrow and released later on 28th October. But details regarding the three products have not been formally addressed by the company at the moment.
The Android KitKat OS has already leaked several times online and for fans who are eagerly waiting to see it, tomorrow could be a day of revelation.