TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The company has been teasing fans with the minor details on the OS for a long time now. If rumors are to be believed, all these devices will be announced tomorrow (October 18th). Google Chormebooks have already hit the Indian shores today and now the fans are waiting to see the company's three new products soon.
Leaving the teasers coming from Google, now, Nestle's KitKat Twitter account has posted an image that shows, "This Is It" and comes with tagline 'Sometimes you have to look for the signs'. The image is also accompanied by Nestle's brand tagline, "Have a break, have a Kit Kat." However, the teaser doesn't reveal any relevant information pertaining to the devices but instead has refferences to the mobile OS. It gives us a hint about something which is quite hard to understand. However, Pocket-lint is guessing that the teaser could be a reference to Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' movie that was released on October 28.
On the other hand, most of the Android fans are of the opinion that the new version of the OS would be unveiled tomorrow and released later on 28th October. But details regarding the three products have not been formally addressed by the company at the moment.
The Android KitKat OS has already leaked several times online and for fans who are eagerly waiting to see it, tomorrow could be a day of revelation.