- Sports India vs Pakistan: Rohit Sharma, stamping his class on ICC World Cup 2019
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kitkat To Arrive on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note3
The wait is over and Samsung has finally decided to update their flagship devices with the new Android version named as Kitkat (Android v 4.4). The update will be unrolled in the late January, 2014 and this information has not been made public by Samsung rather this is the French Telecom company named SFR which has reported about this news.
SFR has not gone into the details about the update which will be available for the device but specifically devices which will be updated are Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Android update was already enrolled for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition last week and that is the reason this leak has a good chances of being true.
We know that most of the claims or leaks provided by SFR are usually wrong but most of the times but they have been surprisingly true sometimes.
First of all you should know that you will not be able to use the feature of ‘OK Google' on the Kitkat update because that feature is only limited to the Kitkat available on the Nexus Devices.
But there are lot more feature to explore on that but the details for the update have not revealed yet as they are expected to come out in the official announcement by Samsung. So, keep following us to get updated with the features which you might see on this update.